This post is a collaboration with @m.a.d.kollection (direct link to the website) , I’m sure I do not need to go on about my obsession with prints because you already know (no need to bore you). I have been excited about this collaboration since last year (December) and as soon as I got the email I went straight to the website to see more items. I can honestly say that they are not only colourful and beautiful but they are very affordable (and very realistic in my opinion).
I specifically chose this skirt because:
- It’s very different to my other anakara skirts.
- It’s can be worn all year round (winter, autumn, spring and summer).
- You could potentially wear it to a number of places, lunch, dinner (with your friends, a date, an evening out) church.
I will leave a link for some other outfits that I thought were gorgeous. Do stop by the website as well to check out what else is in stock @m.a.d.kollection.
Outfit 1- Skirt (the vibrant cooours for this skirt caught my attention)
Outfit 2- Dress (again the colours and the cut of this dress is very unique)
- Top – Boohoo
- Skirt- M.a.d.Kollection
- Accessories- Touchstoneaccessories
- Glasses- Zaful
- Heels- Primark (hardly noticeable tho)
Do leave a comment on how you would style it differently and where you will wear it to, I would really love to hear your thoughts.
Thank you for stopping by 🙏🏾💙.