Dress- Flair [similar here] / Heels – Primark / Bag – Market in Lagos
This gorgeous dress is from Flair, although this particular one is sold out i have added a link to a similar one which is currently on sale. I opted for gold heels and also this really cute bag from Oba Elegushi market.
Hey guys, this week i thought i would share an entry journal which you can probably tell from the title, here we go. For the last couple of months, i have reminded myself to keep dreaming but to also find beauty in every season., in other words to keep aspiring and believing in what i want but to not get sucked into thinking that it is only when i get XYZ that is when i will truly be happy.
It can be hard to remain positive when everything around you is not working out or when things are not going as you thought they would. It’s tempting to speak from your emotions or from pain but NO STOP YOURSELF instead speak what you want to see. It may sound cliche or whatever and things may not even change straight away but you must keep going.
Don’t believe the lie I will be happy when XYZ works out, because if you really think about it each time you’ve said that to yourself it not only deprived you of being content in the current season that you are in, but it has actually made you very bitter about it.
So in summary ;
- Happiness is a choice, do not allow your reality to determine your happiness.
- Every season has some sort of lesson, learn, grow and persevere.
- All things are working for your good, you might not feel/see it but it is.
- Your process is yours, it is specific to you and your purpose so don’t compare your process to someone else.
- Be grateful and celebrate every victory.
- Your words are powerful, use them wisely.